Tuesday 7 April 2009

Image of the Day - Take 2


Hello! Well it won't take the most observant of people to notice that my attempts at posting an image a day were somewhat short lived. Partly, events rather overtook me but mostly this was because Blogger fell out with me. Or I broke the internets. Or something. Either way it's taken me until now to figure out how to post to our blog again, but here I am!

As usual, lots has happened here and I'll be letting you know all our news over the next couple of days. We've been shooting lots of gorgeous portrait photographs, had more brave and beautiful ladies take part in the PureWoman experience and photographed our first weddings of 2009. The image above was taken at Rina and Amit's wedding. I'll be showing you more of their photographs later as they are such a stunning couple whose perfect Leicester wedding took place over two packed days so they have LOTS of great photographs! This photograph was one Glen took at the party a couple of weeks ago and I just love it!

It's clear that the sunshine brings out the romantic in everyone as we've heard from lots of couples getting married next year. It looks like 2010 is going to be another busy year for us with weddings not just around Nottinghamshire and the East Midlands but as far afield as Surrey and London.

Our other big news is that the PureLight photography studio is moving from our home at Hexgreave to Stoke Rochford, but more on that later.

In the meantime, I can't resist showing you one more wedding photograph from Rina and Amit. This time, just because it makes me laugh!



More tomorrow (no, really!)

Sam
x

No comments:

Post a Comment