Wednesday 30 June 2010

Engagement Shoots


Hello there, me again! I was asked recently to put together some favourite photos from recent shoots and it got me looking back through some of the engagement shoots I have done with couples who have recently got married.The shoots are really good fun as we use the grounds around my office at Stoke Rochford (just around the corner from Stoke Rochford Hall - see some of Hayley and Mark's photographs from their wedding at Stoke Rochford Hall here).
The grounds have some fab old buildings, with some glorious textures and colours. There are even a couple of old barns with some old farm equipment that I can use.
The shoots are a great opportunity for couples to get used to being in front of the camera especially if (like me!) they are a little camera shy! It also gives us all the chance to get to know each other a little better so on the day, things go swimingly and the camera isn't too scary.

It also means I know just how to approach the photography on the big day. Check out the recent weddings pages over the next few weeks and months to see how these gorgeous couples looked in their wedding photos. I think you'll see what I mean!

Bye for now.

S

xx

(ps don't forget to follow me on Twitter - 'WearePureLight")

No comments:

Post a Comment