Wednesday 11 November 2009

Gorgeous girls, big white dresses, some pretty hot grooms and my lil' cousin's wedding






Hello there!

As many of you have let me know, I've not been keeping up with the blog terribly well lately! All I can say is that I've been so busy with so many fabulous weddings, I've not had time for anything else!

This includes planning my own big day - so to everyone who's told me how organised they are for their wedding next year - "you're making me nervous!" However, Mr Sam and I are now getting into planning mode in earnest. I will bore you... I mean fascinate you with all the news just as soon as I have some!

As for now, well wedding season is coming to an end but what a brilliant season it's been, we really have had some great weddings to photograph. As usual, you'll find lots of photographs of our recent brides and grooms in our "recent work" gallery. You'll see they're a bit of a gorgeous bunch so a "big thank you" and "m'wah" to everyone who invited us to be a part of their day. I hope you all had as much fun as I did!

Now of course all of our brides and grooms are special but there is one very special couple who aren't in the gallery just yet, so I thought I'd share some of their photos with you. Who are these stunning individuals? Why it's my own little cousin Anna-Louise and her new husband, Paddy!












We had such a wonderful weekend with them and it was just the best thing to see them get married. Especially as Paddy has felt like a part of the family for years, so it was nice to see it made official!

No comments:

Post a Comment