Tuesday 2 December 2008

Babies, babies....

Well, it does of course follow on from weddings...and it is so nice to receive pictures from past couples of their babies!

Here are two recent ones:-

This is Nancy and the very proud parents are Tina and Simon, who were married on a rather wet Saturday last June. I was so taken by the picture Simon sent me that it was my computer wallpaper for around a month - so I started my day with Nancy looking at me. Call me crazy, but it was a good tonic. Nancy is a few months old now, as she was born in the spring.



And this is Phoebe, who was born in September. Lucy and Dean were married in May 2006, so they have enjoyed child-free life for a little longer and I know they are delighted with Phoebe and I am sure so are all their families. Christmas will be very different this year.


Both photographs courtesy of the respective parents and a big thanks to Simon and Tina, Lucy and Dean for sending me their pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment