Tuesday 16 December 2008

Kiddies...

If you follow our recent work gallery then you'll see that Sam has uploaded some PureWoman shoots - including a mum-to-be with her bump - and I have just uploaded some pictures from a lifestyle shoot of Cathy and Andy. Cathy and Andy came across to Hexgreave Hall, where our studio is based, and I took their pictures outside in the grounds. It was a cold but very sunny day in December and the colours have come out beautifully. You see, it does not have to be a hot summers' day for photographs. You can see all these at our Recent Work Gallery.

This is a busy time of year for us, with many wedding albums to complete, we had a wedding last Saturday and we have a wedding this coming Saturday and Sunday as well. I had a day off from official photographs on Sunday, as I went to see my Dad for a birthday meal (it was his birthday on Monday) in St Ives, Cambridgeshire, along with my mum and my immediate family. It was nice to see everyone and we should do it more often.

Many of you may know that I have been doing some nursery pictures recently. I have been granted permission from one of the parents to use the images on our website, so I here are a few pictures of Shannon below. These were taken at Fernwood Nursery, which is close to where I live and is south of Newark. The nursery is run by Dawn and I have to say is a delightful place, even if it does get a bit hectic at times. These pictures were taken in the nursery, using a mobile studio, complete with white background and lights.









No comments:

Post a Comment